Another great night of eating in the Peach Queen kitchen. So proud of my family for being willing to try vegetables that some have not liked before. All I ask is that they try it. More times than not, they end up liking the vegetable unlike before.
2 Carrots (peeled and cut into 4ths)
1 Bag of Steamed Veggies – Broccoli & Cauliflower
1 Sweet Vidalia Onion (slices)
Pam cooking spray
Salt to taste
Garlic & Pepper Seasoning
- Cook steamed vegetables according to directions on the bag
- Spray the pan with cooking spray
- Add sliced vegetables and steamed veggies to pan
- Spray vegetables with cooking spray
- Sprinkle vegetables with Salt and Garlic & Pepper Seasoning
- Cook until vegetables are seared and caramelized – spraying with cooking spray as needed (this helps with the char marks)
This was a HIT at the table tonight! I truly hope your family enjoys this as much as mine did.